1. Dark chocolate-pure coco, not sugar or milk. 2-3 tablespoons of pure coco powder have higher anti oxidants. More flavonoids found in dark chocolate
2. Fish-salmon, herring, tuna, omega 3 fatty acids, one serving a week helps with brain functioning bc it coats neurons. Helps keep them lubricated.
3. Leafy greens-cabbage, romaine, spinach, memory and recall, B6, B12, iron, breaks down homocysteine levels
4. Nuts and seeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, peanuts, etc-omega 3 and 6, B6, natural anti-depressants
5. Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries help with memory